Saturday 23 February 2008

Something to do before I die

It's been a while since I was last at a concert. I do not feel that I am too old to go, being only 30, but time has not allowed for it. I do miss them though. The last concert I went to see was Smashing Pumpkins at the SECC in Glasgow. Probably the worst concert I have ever been to but never mind, the atmosphere was electric even if the music was not. They had written a new album you see and for want of a better word, it sucked.

The first concert I went to was back when I was 15 and was Megadeath playing at the Glasgow Barrow lands. I cannot stand Megadeath but went along for the excitement of going to Glasgow with friends for the first time. We travelled down there in a Ford Capri which decided to conk out several times on the way just to liven things up a tad.

I think I would now like to go to another one. Not your now obviously as I’m dead but now as in my now, now. Now as in here, where I am in my today.

In your today I’m already dead

So, I have made my decision. One of the things I would like to do before I die is go to a concert, not any old concert but a band I like. I just hope there are some on.

There – I have said something positive today and I am going to leave it at that.

Thanks for reading.

Fuckers

No comments: